Interests and Facilities
The Community Centre provides a range of amenities for our over 55's community. Personal and social recreational activities include: computer and internet access, library, film nights, indoor bowls, club and interest group meetings, invited guest presentations, regular social functions and entertainment shows, and a well stocked bar.
'There's a lot to do at Sugarwood, if you want. And if you don't that's fine too'
Your choice, right now, for a better retirement lifestyle.
Facilities available to our over 55's retirees include the following:
- Heated swimming pool
- Equipped gymnasium
- Well-equipped activities shed
- Community garden plots
- Croquet lawn
- Multi-purpose community centre
- Secure RV parking
- Extensive visitor parking
- Easy access to public transport
- Low-cost phone and internet services
- Companion animals are permitted with prior approval